While we believe this kit is to be an effective indicator of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy so the patient should still be advised to follow government guidelines for those exhibiting symptoms and those who aren’t regarding hygiene, self-isolation and other measures even if the test is negative. RESULTS
• Positive test results (IgG/IgM antibodies present) do not guarantee immunity to reinfection.
• Positive test results (IgG/IgM antibodies present) do not guarantee a patient is no longer an
active carrier of the disease.
• Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in
contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to
rule out infection in these individuals.
• Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
• The test will yield negative results under the following conditions:
o The titer of the coronavirus antibodies in the sample is below the minimum detection limit of the test, or
o The coronavirus antibody has not yet appeared at the time of sampling (asymptomatic phase). INTERPRETATION
• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARSCoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
• Antibody testing should be always be used in conjunction with laboratory testing methods to diagnose active infections.
We have partnered with NewGene to offer their COVID 19 Saliva Test. Please use these Videos below, along with the instructions given in the box to complete the test. For any questions please contact New Gene (Hangzhou) Bioengineering Co., Ltd. Website: www.new-gene.com Email: email@example.com 24-hour Hotline: (+86) 0571-5651 5020
We are committed to fostering new business opportunities whenever we grow. We are passionate about optimizing your purchasing power in local and global markets. Look for new offices soon in Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Wisconsin, and abroad.