MICROCHEM® by AlphaTecTM 2000 COMFORT has been specifically designed for those working in warmer climates or warm working environments to help reduce the risk of heat stress. The critical areas to the front of the garment are made with 2000 fabric offering a high level of liquid and particle protection with a low level of water vapor resistance. The back panel is 1500 PLUS fabric which is air and water vapor permeable, increasing wearer comfort.
- Hood, arms, legs and front torso in MICROCHEM® by AlphaTec® 2000 fabric
- Moisture vapour permeable (“breathable”) to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Silicone Free – critical in spray painting applications
- Anti-static – tested according to EN 1149-5 and AATTC 76
- Elasticated Wrists, waist and ankles
- 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap
- Breathable SMS back panel