Magid® D-Roc® GPD569 coated work gloves deliver breathability, comfort, and 360° cut protection. With a 13-gauge construction and ANSI cut level A4 protection, these gloves provide dexterity & tactile sensitivity for workers handling small parts or machinery. Made with a Hyperon® shell, these gloves are color-coded by cut level to easily identify cut protection from a distance. The crinkle latex palm coating maintains flexibility while delivering excellent grip, great for precision handling, machining, manufacturing, construction and more.
- 13-Gauge Hyperon® shell delivers breathability, comfort and 360° cut protection
- Crinkle Latex palm coating provides superior wet and dry grip with good tactile sensitivity in heavy-duty conditions
- High-visibility color enhances worker protection in low-light conditions and ensures worker compliance
- Color-coded overcast acts as a visual aid for sizing and helps prevent fraying
- Shield graphic is color-coded by cut level to easily identify cut protection from a distance
- Machine washable for longer service life
- ANSI Level A4 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance, ANSI Puncture Level 4 Resistance